The advanced threat challenges you face today
Cyber-criminals are growing ever more sophisticated and today’s advanced attacks are increasingly difficult to detect. Using techniques that individually look like routine behavior, an attacker may access your infrastructure and remain undetected for months, significantly increasing the risk of a costly data breach.
How does Bitdefender Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) help?
When your existing endpoint security doesn’t provide the advanced attack visibility and response required – adding easy-to-use Bitdefender Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) quickly and effectively strengthens your security
Extended attack detection and response
Bitdefender EDR monitors your network to uncover suspicious activity early and provides the tools to enable you to fight-off cyber-attacks.
Enhanced threat detection and visibility that enable the strengths of XDR*
for protecting endpoints.
- EDR integrates Bitdefender’s award-winning machine-learning, cloud-scanning and sandbox analyzer to detect
activity that evades traditional endpoint prevention mechanisms.
- Comprehensive search capabilities for specific indicators of compromise (IoCs), MITRE ATT&CK techniques and
other artifacts to discover early stage attacks. In the April 2021 MITRE ATT&CK Evaluation, Bitdefender excelled at
actionable detections & alerts across every step of the entire attack chain
- Take response actions to close vulnerabilities and eliminate the risk of recurrent attacks.
Bridging the cyber-security skills gap
- Easy-to-follow built-in response workflows enable your team to respond efficiently, limit lateral spread and stop ongoing attacks.
- Automated alert prioritization with one-click resolution capabilities.
Reducing organisational risk*
- EDR continuously analyses your organization using unique capabilities to identify risk across hundreds of factors. It provides clear guidance to assist you in mitigating your user, network and OS risks.
Minimising operational burden
- EDR is available as a cloud and on-premises managed solution. Easy-to-deploy and integrate with your existing security architecture, it is fully compatible with your current endpoint antivirus solution.
- The lightweight agent has low disk space, memory, bandwidth and CPU resource overhead.
- Flexible, scalable and upgradeable to the full Bitdefender endpoint protection platform and to managed detection and response (MDR).